Sintered submerged arc welding flux SJ101
Name: Sintered submerged arc welding flux SJ101
AWS: AWS A5.17/5.23 F6A0-EL8 F7A2-EM12K F7A4-EH14
SAW wires: EL8, EM12K, EH14, etc.
Power supply: DC (DCEP), AC
Basicity: 1.8 BIIW
Grain size: 10-60 mesh (0.28-2.0mm)
Alloy transfer: nearly no transfer of Mn, Si to weld metal
Category: submerged arc welding of mild steel & low-alloy steel
Industry: structural steel, H beams welding, spiral pipe mills, bridge building, ship building, gas/oil pipeline, heavy equipment, piling pipe, etc.
Description: fluoride based agglomerated flux. Granular size 10-60 mesh (0.28-2.0mm). Easy slag removal. Excellent mechanical properties. Smooth welding pass. Widely used for API grade X60, X65, X70 pipeline construction. Low diffusible hydrogen content (≤5ml/100g) in weld metal gives it high toughness and high cracking resistance at low temperature. It is appcalible for multi wires welding, especially for double-sided single-pass welding of big diameter vessels. Welding speed is as high as 1.6--1.9m/min.
Package: damp-proof packing, 25kg/bag
Chemical Composition of Flux (%)
Mechanical Properties of Deposit Metal
Yield Strength ReH (δs) MPa
Tensile Strength Rm (σb) MPa
Elongation A (δ5) %
Charpy-V lmpact Test (J)
1. We get values in data sheets from tests carried out in accordance to AWS and GB standard procedure. They only represent values we get under those conditions. They are not to be taken as guarantees. As to welding, individual test results may vary depending on experience & technique, flux type, base metal, joint preparation, flux preparation, ampere, voltage, etc.
2. If welding fluxes are stored in improper environment or influenced by condensed moisture, anyway, they get damp, please dry them at 300-350℃ for 2 hours before usage.
3. Please clean the rust, oil, water on base metal before welding.
4. Add minumum 20% new flux when using recovered flux to avoid welding defects and maintain welding performance & mechanical properties.
5. Please control parameters properly, like preheat temperature, interpass temperature, cooling rate.
DENGFENG, established in 1981, is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China. Should you're interested in our aws el8 & em12 & eh14 low alloy submerged arc welding flux, welcome to buy our quality products with reasonable price. And the wholesale service is also offered in our factory.