Application of 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire in Wear-resistant Surfacing of Fabric Chute
It is very important to protect the long and reliable operation of the furnace. It is very important to protect the long and reliable operation. 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire Improper selection will cause unnecessary damage. Loss, select the appropriate 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire is directly related to the chute life.
Welding welding technology from the performance comparison shows that the gas welding than the manual arc welding production efficiency, good handling, welding quality and stability. In the hardness test, 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire Rockwell hardness above 55 ℃, 95.0% at normal temperature after heat treatment, heat loss after heat treatment is very low, the relative wear and tear is 5.6 times the high chromium cast iron, Excellent abrasion resistance and no impact drop in the impact test shedding phenomenon.
1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire Excellent performance, suitable for chute lining surfacing. In the premise of not reducing the service life of the fabric chute, looking for cost-effective wear-resistant materials and wear-resistant liner manufacturing methods, has become a bell-free blast furnace and equipment manufacturers common goal.
Hot die failure forms are also varied, but the most important form of failure is mold cavity wear and tear swelling, cracks, collapse, fatigue and shaping deformation. For the failure of the mold, often using 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire for surfacing repair.
According to the maintenance of the construction unit and maintenance experience, for the reliability evaluation of the cutter when the general need to wear the disk structure, force structure, additive channel and other aspects of integrity testing. Wear-resistant structure refers to the cutter front, back, side or embossed bar and other parts of the surfacing 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire. Surfacing uses 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire is a high carbon content (WC) alloy, high hardness, high wear resistance. Surfacing 1.2mm-3.2mm The purpose of TIG Welding Wire is to protect the faceplate and steel structure of the cutterheads and to reduce the abrasive wear of the slag in the soil and the soil in the soil during the course of the work.
(1) good adaptability: semi-automatic or automatic full-hose welding is more convenient, so conducive to all-position welding.
(2) easy to mix alloy: 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire can be used to make a variety of different 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire, which can be used in place of manual welding and solid wire Protection welding and submerged arc welding.
(3) high deposition rate: due to 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire gas shielded welding is a round thin steel skin conductive arc, the resistance heat contribution, large current adjustable range, welding specifications and the deposition rate than the solid wire Large, and thus high deposition rate.
(4) deep penetration: 1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding WireCO2 gas shielded welding penetration strength, with 2mm1.2mm-3.2mm TIG Welding Wire welding specification for the I = 300A, U = 30V , Vc = 30m / h welding, the melting depth of up to 5mm, heat affected zone width of 10mm; with submerged arc welding welding depth of 4mm, heat affected zone width (14mm). There are information, for fillet welds can increase the throat depth, improve strength, reduce the size of the welding angle. Such as reducing the fillet weld throat 1.6mm high, it will reduce the weld metal 50 ~ 60%. In the docking can reduce the groove size, generally less than about 10 ° arc welding, welding in the narrow gap welding electrode welding gap can be reduced by about 50%. Compared with the solid wire, it is not easy to cause welding on both sides of the weld bad.
(5) process performance: CO2 gas welding welding arc stability, small splash, forming a good, thin slag cover, slag good. But not as submerged arc welding, which is also a lot of submerged arc welding is difficult to be replaced.