1. Selection of pure nickel for filling the wire, can also be used cast iron electrode Z308 to remove the drug skin wipe clean for the filler metal wire.
2. In a stainless steel or copper (contact with welding) surfacing layer of transition layer, and then welding.
3. Two parts of the welding edge, need to remove the oxide layer, sandpaper polished to bright metal so far.
4. As the copper heat dissipation, nickel electrode arc should be slightly more than one side of the copper, only conducive to good weld fusion.
5. The use of AC power welding, can reduce the evaporation of metal evaporation, especially stainless steel and aluminum bronze welding.
6. The welding current can be finely adjusted according to the thickness and size of the workpiece.
7. Argon flow rate of 12 to 15 liters / min, the best choice of high purity argon.